Re: Complete Warrior

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      This used to be a fairly touchy subject - so generally what we
      suggest is that you describe what kind of feat you're trying to code
      without naming it or its source. Asking for help on how to create a
      feat that does A and B and has requirements X and Y is fine.
      Asking "how do I code feat xyz from Complete Warrior" will more than
      likely get a response of "go to codemonkeypublishing.com and ask
      them". The hesitancy about discussing Complete Warrior here isn't
      because of codemonkeypublishing - I think I can say that with some
      authority :) - it's a result of how PCGen's discussions with Wotc
      evolved over the last couple of years.

      -Bryan
      Benevolent Dictator of PCGen
      Code Monkey Publishing, Co-Founder

      <paulking.rhochi@v...>
      > wrote:
      > > > Is there anywhere I can find The Complete Warrior or other
      splat
      > > > books to add to my PCGen?
      > >
      > > Complete Warrior and the splat books are closed content of WotC.
      As