Re: [pcgen] [OT] Female Dragon Names needed

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2004
      On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:47:03PM -0500, Paul Grosse wrote:
      > I'm designing a new character for a campaign based around Mongoose's
      > Dragon Magic. And I need some Female Copper, Brass or Bronze dragon
      > names. This is for an adopted human wizard's dragon parent. Anyone have
      > some suggestions?

      What sort of 'cultural' attachment do the names have? Are they to be
      'descriptive' names (such as 'Ember' for a red dragon)? Are they
      supposed to sound grand and grandiose? Are they intended to be
      recognizably dragon names?

      These are all things that can help shape a dragon's name; I sure there
      are others.

      Keith
      keith.davies@... Naomi: "Strawberry!"
      me: "What do you say?"