Csheet error?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 2:18 PM
      I'm getting a error when trying to export to PDF.

      I'm using 560, and exporting to csheet_fantasy_std.xslt
      I'm getting the following error "Error replacing
      SPELLMEM.0.0.1.12.SOURCELEVEL"

      I don't get the error when exporting to the html file though.

      I'm guessing it's the CMP: FR and Magic of Faerun sources I have loaded,
      anyone have an idea on what needs altered.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein