[OS] Printing the party

  • Giles Buchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      I'm having trouble printing the "party".
      When i choose print from the file menu, i can select the check box for print
      party but it wont give me a template option to select?

      is there somewhere i can find a party outout sheet?
      (i've looked in the yahoo groups page but there don't seem to be any party
      sheets)

      or am i doing something else wrong?
      i'm using 5.6.0

      Giles