Re: [pcgen] Doh! (or keeping PCGen sync'd) [Ed Beckwith, read me]

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26, 2004
      Ed Beckwith wrote:

      >I have PCGen on my 128meg usb keychain, and my home, work and laptop
      >machines are all set to use it as drive G:(otherwise I have to continuously
      >throw out the schmeggin Options.INI and the like to get it to work... so,
      >yes, it works great...just make sure to download it to a secure location
      >every so often, because you could lose the stick.)
      >Ed

      Actaully, no, you don't - I fixed that a few months ago - because *I*
      wanted to use pcgen off of a keychain. So long as teh *name* of the
      pcgen directory doesn't change, it's location compared to the root
      directory (or it's drive) does nto matter - though the recently loaded
      entries will *not* work.

      Sorry it took me 2 weeks to notice this message....

      --
      Soulcatcher (Devon Jones)
      PCGen BoD