javascript

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Are there any javascript proficient people that I might entice to join the
      OS team?

      We have one character sheet that uses javascript heavily (the _combined one)
      and it needs some maintenance and updating. While I can and have done some
      work in javascript, it's not my forte and there's a lot to this sheet.

      Anyone interested, please e-mail me directly or post here.

      Thanks!

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback