[BUG 5.6.0] Ranged weapon crit multiplier, Bugbear levels

  • troy_danielsus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2004
      I appear to have found two bugs.

      In the 3.0 SRD, all of the ranged weapons in srd_equip_weap_ranged.lst
      have a tag similar to

      CRITMULT:EQMOD:WOOD2

      I think this should be CRITMULT:2<tab>EQMOD:WOOD. When I print a
      character, the ranges weapons are listed as 20/x0 or 19-20/x0.

      For the second bug, I created a bugbear (3 racial HD) and added 9
      levels of barbarian. The resulting character should have 12 total HD,
      but the program is treating him as if he had 15 HD. I could give him
      18 ranks (15+3, not 12+3) in a skill, and the rage SA (when printed)
      claims that he gains 30 (15*2, not 12*2) HP from raging.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
        [ 943611 ] [5.6] [srd] ranged weapons critmult
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=943611&group_id=36
        698&atid=417816

        As for the 2nd bug, what game mode, what datasets, what OS did you use?

        Paul W. King

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
          At 06:49 PM 4/28/2004 +0000, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:52:24 -0400
          > From: "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
          >Subject: [tracker entered] RE: [BUG 5.6.0] Ranged weapon crit multiplier,
          >Bugbear levels
          >
          >[ 943611 ] [5.6] [srd] ranged weapons critmult
          >https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=943611&group_id=36
          >698&atid=417816
          >
          >As for the 2nd bug, what game mode,

          3e (DnD 3.0, I'm at work and I forget the exact nomenclature.)

          > what datasets

          SRD

          >, what OS did you use?

          Windows. :-) I was reading the list for weeks before I realized that OS
          meant output sheet, not operating system.

          I could see the problem before I got to an output sheet, by looking at the
          skills tab. When I printed, I used one of the html files, something like
          fantasy_compact.html. I can give you more detail when I'm at home, unless
          I see a message that this was enough information.

          >Paul W. King
          >OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, TM Lemur, BoD

          Troy
        • troy_danielsus
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2004
            > >[ 943611 ] [5.6] [srd] ranged weapons critmult
            >
            > >As for the 2nd bug, what game mode,
            >
            > 3e (DnD 3.0, I'm at work and I forget the exact nomenclature.)
            >
            > > what datasets
            >
            > SRD
            >
            > >, what OS did you use?
            >
            > Windows. :-) I was reading the list for weeks before I realized
            that OS
            > meant output sheet, not operating system.

            outputsheets\d20\fantasy\htmlxml\csheet_dnd_compact.htm

            Troy