Re: [pcgen] [lst bug] typo in KEY:ADAM

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 6:36 PM
      Ok, I got the typo fixed in both the prod_5_6 (the 5.6 branch) and the HEAD
      (the 5.7+, plambert builds). You should see it in the next autobuild.

      About the rest of the issues, Doug will have to look those over, unless I
      can get in a chat with a coder that understands the current equipmod code...
      And I'd still need to run it by Doug anyway...

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp