Looking for Data Sets

  • Jorge Rodriguez Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2004
      Hello all:
      I'm looking for any data sets for 3.5. I've gone to the yahoogroups site and downloaded the few that were there, but I'm looking out for more. Could anyone please contact me here or privately with places I could get data sets? I really need some info on this ASAP.
      Right now, its slow going with my go of the Ravenloft 3.5e data set and I need some other stuff to compare it to.

      Thanks all.

      Jorge Rodriguez Jr.
      "Arkanoth"
      Novice List Monkey