Rakshasa

  • Edward Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      I am crating a rakshasa and in 3.5 and I go to the spells tab and nothing is
      available to add to his spells. According to the monster manual a rakshasa
      is a sorcerer equal to his hit dice. The standard rakshasa is 7 hit dice so
      I should be able to add spells as a 7th level sorcerer. I have read some
      recent post about adding spell caster level but that was about 5.7.1 alpha
      and I am using 5.6.0. This leads me to believe that this functionality is
      not available yet, but if is any help would be appreciated.

      Edward Grant
      masternone@...