Creating intelligent items

  • Josue Silverio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      Answering Juza request, intelligent items are like any other items,
      just need to add the stats using the SPROP tag.

      Here I will show and example of an intelligent item I made:

      Whispering Wind OUTPUTNAME:Circlet, [NAME]
      TYPE:Magic.Wondrous.Headgear COST:10000 WT:1
      SOURCEPAGE:Njorgard's Codex
      BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude,Reflex,Willpower|3|TYPE=Resistance SPROP:INT
      20, WIS 13, CHA 14, Ego 14, Spider climb once per day (30 minutes)

      As you may notice is just quite simple. Remember that there is space
      (TAB) between each field.

      Thaldorf