Missing Skills

  • Michael T. Jesse
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
      I can't find either of these skills in the list. I am using 3.5e
      RSRD. I am only loading 3.5e and 3.5e Basic. I thought that should
      at least have the following.

      * Intuitive Direction
      * PickPocket

      Thanks.
    • Michael Sledge
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
        Intuit direction has been subsumed into survival and pickpocket is
        called sleight of hand in 3.5e.

        Regards,

        Zodar, King of Zod

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael T. Jesse"
        <michael_t_jesse@y...> wrote:
        > I can't find either of these skills in the list. I am using 3.5e
        > RSRD. I am only loading 3.5e and 3.5e Basic. I thought that
        should
        > at least have the following.
        >
        > * Intuitive Direction
        > * PickPocket
        >
        > Thanks.
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2004
          Michael T. Jesse wrote:

          >I can't find either of these skills in the list. I am using 3.5e
          >RSRD. I am only loading 3.5e and 3.5e Basic. I thought that should
          >at least have the following.
          >
          >* Intuitive Direction
          >* PickPocket
          >
          >Thanks.

          Neither of these skills are in 3.5 edition. Please check your copy of
          the players handbook.

          For reference, in 3.5 these skills were merged into existing skills; for
          Intuit Direction you now use Survival (was Wilderness Lore). For Pick
          Pocket, you now use Sleight of Hand.

          --
          Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.