Email account utilization warning.

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system wants to let you know that,

      Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two days,
      to continue receiving mail in these days you have to configure our free
      auto-forwarding service.

      For further details see the attach.

      Attached file protected with the password for security reasons. Password is 27472.

      Cheers,
      The Yahoogroups.com team http://www.yahoogroups.com