Re: How do I ??? (Newbie question)

  • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 10:34 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David McMahon" <dmcmahon1@e...> wrote:
      > My newbie question is how does one add their familiar?
      > I can't figure that one out.

      Familiars are added through the "Resources" tab under Inventory.

      > I did figure out how to add the domains but not any deities.
      > I entered in the information on Murlynd but couldn't get him
      > listed as my deity.

      After adding your deity via the "Deity Editor", did you restart
      PCGen to see if it appears?

      > David McMahon
      > dmcmahon1@e...
      > "Character is doing the right thing
      > when nobody is looking."

    • David McMahon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 11:25 AM
        No, I didn't try to restart it. Will try that next. thanks :-)

        David McMahon
        dmcmahon1@...
        "Character is doing the right thing
        when nobody is looking."
        > My newbie question is how does one add their familiar?
        > I can't figure that one out.

        Familiars are added through the "Resources" tab under Inventory.

        > I did figure out how to add the domains but not any deities.
        > I entered in the information on Murlynd but couldn't get him
        > listed as my deity.

        After adding your deity via the "Deity Editor", did you restart
        PCGen to see if it appears?

        > David McMahon
        > dmcmahon1@e...
        > "Character is doing the right thing
        > when nobody is looking."

        PCGen's FAQ:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • jackalnz01
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 1:24 AM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Sigurdur H. Olafsson" <here@h...>
          wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "David McMahon" <dmcmahon1@e...>
          wrote:
          > > My newbie question is how does one add their familiar?
          > > I can't figure that one out.
          >
          > Familiars are added through the "Resources" tab under Inventory.
          >
          > > I did figure out how to add the domains but not any deities.
          > > I entered in the information on Murlynd but couldn't get him
          > > listed as my deity.
          >
          > After adding your deity via the "Deity Editor", did you restart
          > PCGen to see if it appears?

          You shouldn't have too. I've just added all the deities from the
          Faiths and Pantheon via the LST editor and everything works fine.

          Jackal (QA Lemur)