Data sets?

  • mat cauthon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      I have a question about CMP. Plainly are the data sets working? I
      own boks, but I don't have the time to individually place every bit
      of info from them into PCGEn....although it would be fun to try.

      SO I was hoping that maybe someone who has purchased a data set or
      two cold give me a headsup as to whether opr not I should spend the
      money for them.
    • Ed Beckwith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        I bought most of the data sets and would have to say that yes, they work as
        advertised, and if you are like me, lazy, well worth the 5 bucks or so a
        pop.

        Ed

      • Hugh Foster
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
          > I bought most of the data sets and would have to say that yes, they work as
          > advertised, and if you are like me, lazy, well worth the 5 bucks or so a
          > pop.

          I agree, though only from the perspective of a two-set-purchase :)

          --

          Hugh Foster
          hugh@...

          04/04/2004 9:21:13 PM