Help with creating a new race

  • Martin Feller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 7:40 PM
      Is it possible to create a humanoid race with more than one hit die...

      ...using only the lst editor? I've only got an hour or two to do it, and
      figured it should be pretty simple, but it isn't.
    • chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 9:41 PM
        Yes it is, look for races that are like the one you want to make in
        the data files...

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Feller" <martinfeller@s...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 10:08 PM
          > Yes it is, look for races that are like the one you want to make in
          > the data files...

          Yep, I was hoping to just use the .lst editor. It doesn't work. Oh well,
          back to doing it with pencil & paper.