[BUG 5.6] Book of Hallowed Might Paladin

  • troy_danielsus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hello,

      I loaded the 3.0 SRD and Malhalvoc Press Book of Hallowed Might
      sources, and created a 12th level Paladin (BoHM). I found several
      problems.

      In hallowedmight_spells.lst, it tries to .MOD Stone Resistance, which
      doesn't appear to exist. It also tried to .MOD several Summon MOnster
      spells.

      Note the unusual parentheses around BoHM in these two tags. Both of
      the bonuses appear to evaluate to -2.

      3 BONUS:VAR|TurnLevelBase|CL=Paladin {BoHM]-2
      3 BONUS:VAR|TurnDamagePlusBase|CL=Paladin {BoHM}-2

      The spell list only includes the SRD paladin spells. The paladin
      spells from BoHM aren't included in his spell list. This appears to
      be because the BoHM paladin is given an explicit spelllist, rather
      than using a CASTAS tag.

      Lastly, several of the races appear to have illegal HITDICE tags:

      Illegal racial hit dice format 'HITDICE:2d8' in file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallow
      edmight/hallowedmight_races.lst
      Illegal racial hit dice format 'HITDICE:6d8' in file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallow
      edmight/hallowedmight_races.lst
      Illegal racial hit dice format 'HITDICE:10d8' in file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallow
      edmight/hallowedmight_races.lst
      Illegal racial hit dice format 'HITDICE:16d8' in file:/C:/Program
      Files/PCGen/data/d20ogl/malhavocpress/bookofhallow
      edmight/hallowedmight_races.lst

      Lastly, a question. In a PCC file, is possible to only include a
      class that has parentheses in its name? I tried this line:

      CLASS:@/path/hallowedmight_classes.lst|(INCLUDE:Paladin (BoHM))

      but the class wasn't included. When I switched to just

      CLASS:@/path/hallowedmight_classes.lst

      it worked (and included everything else).