RE: [pcgen] [BUG] Feats are Blank

  • Anestis Kozakis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
      At 22:02 2004/04/03, you wrote:
> [...]

      Or you could click on the single link as follows:

      <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4670>

      > (you might have to copy/paste that URL in if it's broken
      >in two by Yahoo...)

      Enclosing links and URLs in angle brackets usually keeps them together for
      any decent e-mail program that follows the rules.

      The other alternative is to use Make a Shorter Link :

      <http://www.makeashorterlink.com>

      <http://makeashorterlink.com/?O43F52CE7> should take you to the same page
      as above.

      >Barak