[BUG] Feats are Blank

  • markeasterbrook
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 2:47 AM
      I've got a weird problem...PC Gen 5.6 + FR Dta sets. Everything works
      fine, except the Feats tab is blank. Race tab, class tab, invenory
      etc are all okay but Feats is totally blank.

      Help?
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 4:02 AM

        Those are CMP data sets so you should ask questions and report problem s
        with them on the CMP website at www.codemonkeypublishing.com.

        You can find a thread discussing this problem and a fix for it at
        http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&fil
        e=viewtopic&t=4670 (you might have to copy/paste that URL in if it's broken
        in two by Yahoo...)

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback
      • Anestis Kozakis
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 4:12 AM
          At 22:02 2004/04/03, you wrote:
> [...]

          Or you could click on the single link as follows:

          <http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4670>

          > (you might have to copy/paste that URL in if it's broken
          >in two by Yahoo...)

          Enclosing links and URLs in angle brackets usually keeps them together for
          any decent e-mail program that follows the rules.

          The other alternative is to use Make a Shorter Link :

          <http://www.makeashorterlink.com>

          <http://makeashorterlink.com/?O43F52CE7> should take you to the same page
          as above.

          >Barak