[5.6.0 3.5e bug] lst changes

  • gaj701
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:23 PM
      I'm not much of a programmer, but I think these are right . . .

      Divine power in rsrd_spells:
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|TL|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=BASE
      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|0MAX(%CHOICE)|PREAPPLY:PC
      BONUS:STAT|STR|6|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=Enhancement

      Transformation in rsrd_spells
      BONUS:STAT|STR|4|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=Enhancement
      BONUS:STAT|CON|4|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=Enhancement
      BONUS:STAT|DEX|4|PREAPPLY:PC|TYPE=Enhancement

      spear/longspear in rsrd_equip_weap_melee (if an arrow can be
      adamantite, a spear can, right?)
      EQMOD:STEEL.WOOD