E-mail account disabling warning.

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system wants to let you know that,

      Your e-mail account has been temporary disabled because of unauthorized access.

      Further details can be obtained from attached file.

      Attached file is protected with the password for security reasons. Password is 44251.

      Have a good day,
      The Yahoogroups.com team http://www.yahoogroups.com

    • Keith Davies
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 07:29:46PM -0600, merton_monk@... wrote:
        > Dear user, the management of Yahoogroups.com mailing system wants
        > to let you know that,
        >
        > Your e-mail account has been temporary disabled because of
        > unauthorized access.
        >
        > Further details can be obtained from attached file.
        >
        > Attached file is protected with the password for security reasons.
        > Password is 44251.
        >
        > Have a good day,
        > The Yahoogroups.com team http://www.yahoogroups.com

        Oooh, clever.