Re: [pcgen] News from the ENWorld Website

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:03:47AM -0500, Paul Grosse wrote:

      > New at WotC
      >
      > Renton, WA - Microsoft proudly announces the acquisition
      > of Wizards of the Coast from Hasbro.

      [bigsnip]

      > *
      > *
      > *
      > * April Fools!!

      No, no, you're not supposed to tell them that.

      Keith
      keith.davies@... Naomi: "Strawberry!"
      me: "What do you say?"
      Naomi: "*MY* strawberry!"
    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        At 01:46 2004/04/02, you wrote:
        >On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:03:47AM -0500, Paul Grosse wrote:
        > >
        > > New at WotC
        > >
        > > Renton, WA - Microsoft proudly announces the acquisition
        > > of Wizards of the Coast from Hasbro.
        >
        >[bigsnip]
        >
        > > *
        > > *
        > > *
        > > * April Fools!!
        >
        >No, no, you're not supposed to tell them that.

        Also, it don't work on people on the other side of the globe, where it's
        already the 2nd of April here.

        :-/

        >Keith

        Anestis.
      • Darion Shadowkeeper
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          >[SNIP]
          > > > * April Fools!!
          > >
          > >No, no, you're not supposed to tell them that.
          >
          >Also, it don't work on people on the other side of the globe, where it's
          >already the 2nd of April here.

          Or those who saw it yesterday anyway.

          -- Allan