Re: [pcgen] pcgen don't work??

  • Darion Shadowkeeper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
      Under all versions of Windows you require the Java Runtime Environment to
      make use of Java programs, if on running the bat file to load the program
      you get a report of Java being an unrecognised application, you'll need to
      head to the Sun microsystems website and get the version you need, which is
      always an exhilarating experience.

      http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html -
      15c7d66d.jpg
      J2SE v1.4.2_04 being the latest stable version at this time (1.5 is out but
      we're still being told of some interesting bugs on the sun developer
      forums). Unless you're intending to develop your own applications using
      Java, you should only need the JRE download, it's about half way down the page.

      -- Allan