Re: [pcgen] Re: Autobuild's failing.

  • Ross M. Lodge
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2004
      Quoting "Paul M. Lambert" <plambert@...>:

      >     [javac] import org.nfunk.jep.JEP;

      This one's definitely my fault. I added JEP back to the mix (undoing an earlier change) at the request of folks on the SF forums. But it required a change to build.xml. I'd guess that's why the builds are failing -- because the autobuild is still using the previous build.xml. I e-mailed you Saturday, but perhaps you didn't get my e-mail.

      Ross