[BUG]ByPass Feat Pre-Req

  • Starrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      I have a Wizard/Conjurer and I am using a few varient rules. Instead
      of trying to make a a whole new class I was just going to take the
      feat that would make the variant rule work.

      I am trying to take Augment Summoning. In the variant rule I would
      get it instead of the Scribe scroll feat. This feat requires Spell
      Focus:Conjuration as a pre-req. So I went into the Pref and checked
      the by-pass feat pre-req box clicked ok and restarted PCGen.
      It still will not alow me to take this feat. Do I have to start all
      over from scratch?

      I also tried copying the wizard and modifying it using the LST
      editors and they still don't seem to be working quite right so I gave
      up that battle :-) I am not that good at doing this stuff by hand so
      I was trying to take the easy way out.

      Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I am missing another step or
      something.

      Thanks,

      **Starrie