Re: [pcgen] Re: I want to help

  • Hetter
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 27, 2004
      malakho1977 wrote:

      >allright Hetter, lets get rockin. Where do I start?

      You should have recieved an invitation to join the pcgenqa Y! group.
      Let's start with you accepting the invitation ;-) . Then you can give
      me a general idea of what you would prefer to work on.

      --
      Hetter
      Special Projects SB, QA SB, TM Chimp, Data Tamarin
      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do