When will the next version of PCGen be put out?

  • chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 9:06 AM
      It's has been awhile....
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26 9:25 AM
        PCGen 5.6 came out 1 month ago today. PCGen 5.8 is still under
        discussion as to exactly where/when it will be frozen (freqs).

        We will let you know as soon as it is decided.

        -- david
        aka Papa-DRB
        Tracker Monkey

          > PCGen 5.6 came out 1 month ago today. PCGen 5.8 is still under
          > discussion as to exactly where/when it will be frozen (freqs).
          >
          > We will let you know as soon as it is decided.
          >
          > -- david
          > aka Papa-DRB
          > Tracker Monkey

          At one time there was mention of a 5.6 patch is that still in the
          works or no? I was wondering if I should start messing with the alpha
          builds.