Re: Modifying charges for wands

  • rayden_x
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
      I have had the same problem. So far the only solution as far as the
      character sheets are concerned, has been to print them off right
      after a change. Other than that, try directly modifiying the
      character .pcg file and where the charges are located, replace it
      with the correct number.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Lenehan" <Mlenehan1@y...>