Re: source books

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael R. Beaver" <michael@t...> wrote:
      > The book is OGL since it is basically the RSRD. So you just need to
      > load the RSRD and you have it. But I will be speaking with all
      > publishers present at GAMA. Mongoose is one of them....

      If you want me to, I can ask the PPG's author. Well, indirectly; I
      game with his wife. Haven't actually laid eyes on August since
      GenCon. IIRC, Cyn uses PCGen for her characters so I can't see August
      having an issue with releasing with any of his newly created bits.

      Still requires Mongoose to okay it, but it doesn't hurt to have the
      author actively pro-PCGen.

      -James McP