[Question] Size Categories for 3.5

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:16 PM
      How can I create a standard weapon for a small size character in the
      customizer?

      Monch
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 4:37 AM
        Hi Monch,

        There is a size drop-down on the customizer, bottom left in 5.6, and middle
        right in the autobuilds, which you can set the size. Reduce it by one step
        fro a small character (large->medium, medium->small)

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...
        PCGEN Code Monkey