Re: Ooze?!; was RE: [pcgen] Kits (was Re: Gold, XP...)

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      At 09:31 2004.03.01, Reginald Blue wrote:
      >Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
      >more like an insult than a rank.

      Ask BD, I belive he was the only one ever "awarded" the Ooze rank. He actually wore it like a badge. :-)

      [But then again, I may be entirely wrong but this sounds like a good opportunity for some BD bashing and we didn't have any in quite a while :-]

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>