RE: Ooze?!; was RE: [pcgen] Kits (was Re: Gold, XP...)

  • Shane Molnar
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      For the Doc point of view, it would be a person who accidentally removed
      a chunk of stuff that would require hours of work to replace. They would
      be labelled an Ooze until they had replace what was lost :)

      Shane Molnar
      (a.k.a. LetohNereg)
      www.rubycovenant.com.au
      PCGen Doc Silverback
      PCGen BoD

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        At 09:31 2004.03.01, Reginald Blue wrote:
        >Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
        >more like an insult than a rank.

        Ask BD, I belive he was the only one ever "awarded" the Ooze rank. He actually wore it like a badge. :-)

        [But then again, I may be entirely wrong but this sounds like a good opportunity for some BD bashing and we didn't have any in quite a while :-]

        √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>