Re: [pcgen] Turn Undead overhaul

  • Frugal
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2004
      <quote who="Devon Jones">
      > Is there any way to determine what types aof turnign exist for a
      > cleric? cause I don't want to ahve to hard code this stuff (so that a
      > person can add new turn types and have it show up on the character sheet).

      I think that the only way you are going to do this is to iterate over all
      of the variables for a character and look for names like Turn*. i.e. if
      the character has the a variable like TurnTimes* then use the * to
      determine the other turning variables.

      As to getting an iterator for the character variables, well that is
      another story. I think a new method would need to be added to be added to
      PlayerCharacter: getVariableIterator().

      --
      regards,
      Frugal