RE: [pcgen] [BUG 5.6.0 prod] Turn Rebuke Undead (2)

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I hate to say it, but I think you need to re-create your character.

      The data team completely re-did all the aspects of turning and it now uses
      some new feats, etc. The OS sheets were modified to use these new
      feats/variables (except the .xslt sheet because Frugal was away watching his
      child be born :p).

      I know a new cleric has the table show up properly (that's how I tested the
      sheets)...

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback