DEITYWEAPON in class files?

  • Jeremy Turnley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I'm working on coding my Miniatures Handbook files and for the
      Favored Soul I need a way to add proficiency, focus and
      specialization to the character's deity's weapon. I should be able
      to do this with AUTO:WEAPONPROF|1|DEITYWEAPON, but it appears that
      DEITYWEAPIN is not functional in class files. This this the case,
      or am I just doing it wrong? If it is the case, can we get it to
      work? This can't be the only instance out there of wanting to
      emulate the War domain ability in a class.

      -Illy