Re: [pcgen] 35e and half-orcs intelligence

  • Matt Haffner
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
      This turns out to be a complicated issue in general for 3.5. For the
      last tracker on it, check:

      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
      func=detail&aid=891521&group_id=25576&atid=384719

      There are different rules (and even no rules) for different race cases.

      On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:37 AM, God wrote:

      > The rules say that a human like creature allways
      > has a minimum intelligence of 3.
      > One of my players rolled a 3 and put it in intelligence.
      > PCGen makes the total value of 1 which is wrong IMO.
      > It should be 3.

      mh - ZansForCans
      --
      Group Editing & Authoring Support
      flexible campaign management for the web