Re: [BUG] No magic items

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
    • troy_danielsus
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 6, 2004

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=907188&group_id=36
        > 698&atid=417816

        I looked at this, and it looked like the bug was closed and reopened
        as a code bug instead of a lst bug. Is that correct, and is there a
        way to find the ID of the new bug entry?

        Troy
      • David
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 6, 2004
          Look in the text of the tracker and it points you to the new bug.

          -- david
          aka Papa-DRB
          Tracker Monkey

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 8, 2004
            Sorry, I have tried, but I can't navigate the sourceforge site, I have
            created an account, but when I follow the link to the Tracker, it
            demands a login to show me the progress, and then takes me to a page
            telling me I'm not a member of anything from where I can't get back.

            I'd just like to get a clue when I can load my characters into 5.6
            with their equipment.... :)

            --

            Hugh Foster
            hugh@...