  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      <snip>
      Hi all,

      Hetter (Special Projects SB) is putting together a QA team for PCGEN.
      This QA team will vet releases (including data, code and OS) before they
      go out for public release.

      However he needs help!! Volunteers are requested to aid in testing,
      this will be mainly simple tasks like:

      "Download version of PCGEN"
      "Open up provided character"
      "Put him up a level in sorceror"
      "In the following screens you should see X, Y, Z"

      More advanced testers are also required, but we can build you up to
      that!

      Its pretty simple folks, the more you get onboard, the quicker we get
      releases out, simple eh!

      Sign up today!! (mail myself or Hetter off boards)

      Karianna
      TM SB
      </snip>

      You forgot the most important task Kar!

      "Worship Kar for the goddess she is"

      ;p

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein