[BUG 5.6.0 prod] Turn Rebuke Undead (2)

  • Nick Meredith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      3.5e
      Java 1.4.1_01
      d20\fantasy\pdf\csheet_fantasy_descriptions.fo

      Turn/Rebuke undead block incorrectly formed for pre-existing paladin
      character.

      9th level Paladin, so should have turning. Block is appearing, but
      with the turning level set to 0, turn damage 0d0+0, turn check
      1d20+4, and

      Additionally noticed that Turn undead is missing from the Special
      Abilities section on the abilities tab, and the corresponding
      abilities list on the character sheet.

      Last updated with 5.6 RC1, when it appeared correct.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        I hate to say it, but I think you need to re-create your character.

        The data team completely re-did all the aspects of turning and it now uses
        some new feats, etc. The OS sheets were modified to use these new
        feats/variables (except the .xslt sheet because Frugal was away watching his
        child be born :p).

        I know a new cleric has the table show up properly (that's how I tested the
        sheets)...

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback