Re: [BUG 5.6 RC 3]Exotic Weapon

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
      > > This info has now been put into the DnD FAQ
      >
      > As far as I know though, the FAQs are not OGC. Therefore, we can't
      > make the corrections.

      Bryan stated he was looking for clarification.

      Just pointing it out.
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
        At 13:12 2004.03.01, Paul W. King wrote:
        >> This info has now been put into the DnD FAQ
        >
        >As far as I know though, the FAQs are not OGC. Therefore, we can't
        >make the corrections.

        Well, the FAQ are clarification of rules that are OGC. The clarification apply but we can't cite the text.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • Matt Haffner
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
          On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:47 PM, Eric Beaudoin wrote:

          > Well, the FAQ are clarification of rules that are OGC. The
          > clarification apply but we can't cite the text.

          That's how I'd treat them too. There are a few questions that are
          answered with new rules suggestions and for those you'd need to go get
          permission, etc. But for understanding the rules themselves, the FAQ
          should be able to be used and even cited--just not necessarily quoted.

          mh - ZansForCans
          --
          Group Editing & Authoring Support
          flexible campaign management for the web