Re: [BUG 5.6 RC 3]Exotic Weapon

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
      > This info has now been put into the DnD FAQ

      As far as I know though, the FAQs are not OGC. Therefore, we can't
      make the corrections.

      Paul W. King
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
        > > This info has now been put into the DnD FAQ
        >
        > As far as I know though, the FAQs are not OGC. Therefore, we can't
        > make the corrections.

        Bryan stated he was looking for clarification.

        Just pointing it out.
      • Eric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
          At 13:12 2004.03.01, Paul W. King wrote:
          >> This info has now been put into the DnD FAQ
          >
          >As far as I know though, the FAQs are not OGC. Therefore, we can't
          >make the corrections.

          Well, the FAQ are clarification of rules that are OGC. The clarification apply but we can't cite the text.

          Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
          >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>
        • Matt Haffner
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2004
            On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:47 PM, Eric Beaudoin wrote:

            > Well, the FAQ are clarification of rules that are OGC. The
            > clarification apply but we can't cite the text.

            That's how I'd treat them too. There are a few questions that are
            answered with new rules suggestions and for those you'd need to go get
            permission, etc. But for understanding the rules themselves, the FAQ
            should be able to be used and even cited--just not necessarily quoted.

            mh - ZansForCans
            --
            Group Editing & Authoring Support
            flexible campaign management for the web