Re: [pcgen] ^_^ mew-mew (-:

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      Someone on the list has a virus. Most likely not actually Barak.

      Everyone please make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.

      --

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        That'd be a neat trick since my home computer is turned off while I'm
        here at work, and htis access is through a web interface. :p

        I really wish someone would find a way to take these virus writers out.

        Barak

        PS: Unique subject name though. :p

        > Someone on the list has a virus. Most likely not actually Barak.
        >
        > Everyone please make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.
        >
        > barak@... wrote:
        >
        > >Looking forward for a response :P
        > >
        > >36230 -- archive password
      • David
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
          Heh. You better not say that in public. Here is a link to a local
          newspaper article on what happened to one guy who complained to the
          "spammers"..

          http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/sunday/business/stories/bu022904s6.sh
          tml

          -- david

        • merton_monk@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
            Argh, i don't like the plaintext :)

            ..btw, "65138" is a password for archive

          • Emily Smirle
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
              merton_monk@... wrote:

              >Argh, i don't like the plaintext :)
              >
              >..btw, "65138" is a password for archive

              Good lord, the writers are begining to compose decend fraudulent emails.

              And yes, this is a virus, and no, Merton doesn't have it. Among other
              things, it came from a yahoo.com address...

              --
              Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.