^_^ mew-mew (-:

  • barak@voyager.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 9:53 AM
      Looking forward for a response :P

      36230 -- archive password

    • Steven Gilroy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 9:57 AM
        Someone on the list has a virus. Most likely not actually Barak.

        Everyone please make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 10:30 AM
          That'd be a neat trick since my home computer is turned off while I'm
          here at work, and htis access is through a web interface. :p

          I really wish someone would find a way to take these virus writers out.

          Barak

          PS: Unique subject name though. :p

          > Someone on the list has a virus. Most likely not actually Barak.
          >
          > Everyone please make sure your anti-virus software is up to date.
          >
          > barak@... wrote:
          >
          > >Looking forward for a response :P
          > >
          > >36230 -- archive password
        • David
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2 4:31 AM
            Heh. You better not say that in public. Here is a link to a local
            newspaper article on what happened to one guy who complained to the
            "spammers"..

            http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/sunday/business/stories/bu022904s6.sh
            tml

            -- david

          • merton_monk@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
              Argh, i don't like the plaintext :)

              ..btw, "65138" is a password for archive

            • Emily Smirle
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
                merton_monk@... wrote:

                >Argh, i don't like the plaintext :)
                >
                >..btw, "65138" is a password for archive

                Good lord, the writers are begining to compose decend fraudulent emails.

                And yes, this is a virus, and no, Merton doesn't have it. Among other
                things, it came from a yahoo.com address...

                --
                Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.