[5.60] [BUG? FREQ?] spells in List Editor not alphabetized

  • Joshua Randall
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Windows 2000, Java 1.4.1, 5.60 clean install, RSRD (only) loaded

      When you open the List Editor and select Spells, they are not
      alphabetized. That makes it difficult to find a spell if you want to
      view or copy it.

      Everything else (e.g. Deity, Domains, Feats) seems to be alphabetized
      as normal.
    • Joshua Randall
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        *bump* I didn't see this already logged, so I created a SourceForge
        tracker. IMHO, it's a bug, so:

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
        func=detail&aid=908444&group_id=25576&atid=384719