[5.6.0]Off hand penalty wrong, Adamantine DR

  • slippy_theclown
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Two issues using RSRD on fresh install of 5.6.0:

      (1)Off-hand weapon on character with a -1 str mod does not recieve
      the penalty.

      (2)Adamantine armor is not granting Damage Reduction.
    • George Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "slippy_theclown"
        <slippy_the_clown@c...> wrote:
        > Two issues using RSRD on fresh install of 5.6.0:
        >
        > (1)Off-hand weapon on character with a -1 str mod does not recieve
        > the penalty.

        This is an old problem. I reported earlier that a character with a -
        2 str mod only recieved a -1 off-hand penalty.

        GH