Ooze?!; was RE: [pcgen] Kits (was Re: Gold, XP...)

  • Reginald Blue
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
      more like an insult than a rank.

      (Oh, BTW, you can link directly to a document, even if Yahoo's interface
      doesn't support it directly. For example:

      works.)
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        For the Doc point of view, it would be a person who accidentally removed
        a chunk of stuff that would require hours of work to replace. They would
        be labelled an Ooze until they had replace what was lost :)

        Shane Molnar
        (a.k.a. LetohNereg)
        www.rubycovenant.com.au
        PCGen Doc Silverback
        PCGen BoD

        > PS. Can someone post the primate hierachy here for inclusion in the
        > docs?

        From the By-laws posted on 11/3 here:

        Silverback
        Chimp
        Gibbon
        Tamarin
        Lemur
        Ooze

        These are the ones across all teams. Some teams have additional
        ranks. For instance, Beaver is a Data Gorilla.

        Paul W. King

        PCGen's FAQ:
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Eric Beaudoin
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          At 09:31 2004.03.01, Reginald Blue wrote:
          >Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
          >more like an insult than a rank.

          Ask BD, I belive he was the only one ever "awarded" the Ooze rank. He actually wore it like a badge. :-)

          [But then again, I may be entirely wrong but this sounds like a good opportunity for some BD bashing and we didn't have any in quite a while :-]

          √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
          <mailto:beaudoer@...>