Re: Can an Item Split Saves?

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 6:04 AM
      I'm not sure that can be done in the item customiser though. You may
      have to hard-code the item.

      > Items can split saves, yes.
      >
      > BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|3 <tab> BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,Willpower|1
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, TM Lemur, BoD

    • dbsousa1
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 6:24 AM
        OK,
        but where do I put that, exactly? I couldn't figure out how to add
        it in the item customizer, and when I tried to add it to
        rsrd_equip_rings.lst, I lost the entire equipment list.(I
        subsequently removed it, and the list came back...)

        frustratedly,
        dbsousa

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>