Kits (was Re: Gold, XP...)

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      > PS. Can someone post the primate hierachy here for inclusion in the
      > docs?

      From the By-laws posted on 11/3 here:

      Silverback
      Chimp
      Gibbon
      Tamarin
      Lemur
      Ooze

      These are the ones across all teams. Some teams have additional
      ranks. For instance, Beaver is a Data Gorilla.

      Paul W. King
    • Reginald Blue
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
        Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
        more like an insult than a rank.

        (Oh, BTW, you can link directly to a document, even if Yahoo's interface
        doesn't support it directly. For example:

        works.)
        > PS. Can someone post the primate hierachy here for inclusion in the
        > docs?

        From the By-laws posted on 11/3 here:

        Silverback
        Chimp
        Gibbon
        Tamarin
        Lemur
        Ooze

        These are the ones across all teams. Some teams have additional
        ranks. For instance, Beaver is a Data Gorilla.

        Paul W. King

      • Shane Molnar
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
          For the Doc point of view, it would be a person who accidentally removed
          a chunk of stuff that would require hours of work to replace. They would
          be labelled an Ooze until they had replace what was lost :)

          Shane Molnar
          (a.k.a. LetohNereg)
          www.rubycovenant.com.au
          PCGen Doc Silverback
          PCGen BoD

          > PS. Can someone post the primate hierachy here for inclusion in the
          > docs?

          From the By-laws posted on 11/3 here:

          Silverback
          Chimp
          Gibbon
          Tamarin
          Lemur
          Ooze

          These are the ones across all teams. Some teams have additional
          ranks. For instance, Beaver is a Data Gorilla.

          Paul W. King

          PCGen's FAQ:
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Eric Beaudoin
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
            At 09:31 2004.03.01, Reginald Blue wrote:
            >Okay, I'll bite, what, precisely, would being rated an Ooze entail? Sounds
            >more like an insult than a rank.

            Ask BD, I belive he was the only one ever "awarded" the Ooze rank. He actually wore it like a badge. :-)

            [But then again, I may be entirely wrong but this sounds like a good opportunity for some BD bashing and we didn't have any in quite a while :-]

            √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
            <mailto:beaudoer@...>