Re: [pcgen] Re: [OS Suggestion] fantasy .xslt suggestions

  • Frugal
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
      <quote who="Chris">
      >> Please note that Frugal (and I think he is the only person who
      >> actually does work on the xslt sheets) just hada a baby girl so you
      >> might have to wait and bump a while.
      >
      > Yep. I've (for the most part) turned maintenance of those sheets over
      > to Frugal. While I *can* do mods to the XSLT, it's less confusing if
      > one person maintains one set.
      >
      > If he doesn't turn up again in a week or so I might consider making a
      > couple changes myself. :p

      I am back, but I am not sure how much I will be able to contribute over
      the next couple of months as I seem to spend all evening with a baby in
      one hand and a bottle in the other ;O)

      I will try to have a look at these changes when I boss has his back turned
      ;O)

      --
      regards,
      Frugal
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
        I know what you mean. My youngest is 10 months old and I'm just able to
        start sitting at the computer at home without a baby on my lap.

        --

        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gilroy wrote:
          > I know what you mean. My youngest is 10 months old and I'm
          > just able to start sitting at the computer at home without
          > a baby on my lap.
          >
          > Frugal wrote:
          >
          > > I am back, but I am not sure how much I will be able to
          > > contribute over the next couple of months as I seem to
          > > spend all evening with a baby in one hand and a bottle
          > > in the other ;O)

          Parent-to-parent tip....get one of those chairs that vibrates yet
          keeps the baby reclined...they work well.

          For a newborn, here's what we did to GREAT success...(remembering that
          all kids are different):
          Baby wakes up to eat...feed.
          Play with for 3 hours.
          Feed a LOT.
          Put to bed.
          Get 3 hours of stuff done.
          Baby wakes up to eat...feed.
          Repeat.

          We did this with my first daughter and things went great.

          Then the second came along...and life didn't allow us the luxary of
          doing the same thing. :(

          Kevin Colagio, parent of 3...practitioner of "gaming as an escape from
          the kids". ;)