Re: [pcgen] Re: It's a girl

  • Frugal
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
      <quote who="notmousse@...">
      > Holy crap, someone I know has procreated...
      >
      > I'm feeling incredibly old.

      You feel old! Fortunately Jalea expecting to deliver 3 weeks after my 30th
      birthday did mean that I did not have time to get down over turning 30 ;o)

      I felt old a year ago, when every one I know either decided to get married
      or have kids (or both at the same time). The sound of biological clocks
      ticking around here is deafening (so loud even the men can hear them ;O)

      --
      regards,
      Frugal
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
        <quote who="Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)">

        right, paternity leave over. First day back at work. Spent all morning
        reading the 850 unread PCGen messages ;O) Might do some work this
        afternoon.

        > Soul Sucked <evil grin>, ah my first child soul <Karianna wanders of and
        > teaches soul the joy of PCGEN>

        <checks dates> This would be the same time that Rowan started to suck
        fingers constantly... So it is all your fault ;O)

        > Seriously though, Frugal many congratulations!! I'll even stop bugging
        > you
        > about your trackers for about 5 days ;p

        Cool. Although it did take 9 days to persuade the prison... I mean
        hospital to let them out.

        I would just like to say a big thank you, and give a great big hug to
        every one who sent their best wishes over the past 10 days. I really,
        really appreciate it. It is great to be part of a community where everyone
        cares so much.

        <Ob baby photos>
        http://www.arrow-flight.me.uk/baby%20web%20page/babyIndex.html

        --
        regards,
        Frugal
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
          Cute daughter. And I'm jealous! My daughter, 4 in May, was born with no
          hair and didn't grow any for quite some time. Folks kept commenting on the
          'boy' my wife and I had.

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
            The rules say that a human like creature allways
            has a minimum intelligence of 3.
            One of my players rolled a 3 and put it in intelligence.
            PCGen makes the total value of 1 which is wrong IMO.
            It should be 3.

            Marc
          • Matt Haffner
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
              This turns out to be a complicated issue in general for 3.5. For the
              last tracker on it, check:

              https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
              func=detail&aid=891521&group_id=25576&atid=384719

              There are different rules (and even no rules) for different race cases.

              On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:37 AM, God wrote:

              > The rules say that a human like creature allways
              > has a minimum intelligence of 3.
              > One of my players rolled a 3 and put it in intelligence.
              > PCGen makes the total value of 1 which is wrong IMO.
              > It should be 3.

              mh - ZansForCans
              --
              Group Editing & Authoring Support
              flexible campaign management for the web